Wisconsin Family Law Firm for Post-divorce Matters
After a divorce you may experience a change of circumstances that requires a modification of a court order. If you or your spouse have a significant and change in income, you may, in some cases, be able to obtain a post-divorce modification of support or alimony/maintenance. At Herrling Clark Law Firm, Ltd., our attorneys can assist you in pursuing such modifications.
At Herrling Clark Law Firm we can also advocate your concerns regarding post-divorce child custody and placement matters. .
If you are unable to comply with an original order, do not take matters into your own hands. Our attorneys can help you seek an appropriate modified order.
Contact our offices to speak with an experienced divorce attorney.
- We can help you seek a payment reduction or payment increase of child support based on changed circumstances
- We can also help you seek a modification to a child custody agreement based on changed circumstances
- Our attorneys help you with enforcement and/or contempt orders for unpaid child support or unpaid maintenance/alimony.
- We can seek a reduction in your support if you are unable to pay based on a change of circumstances such as an injury or job loss.
- We can help you pursue modifications to your physical placement or visitation based on changed circumstances.
For more information about our practice areas or to speak to an experienced Wisconsin, lawyer, contact Herrling Clark Law Firm, Ltd. today.
Free consultations in injury or death cases • Attorneys you can trust for all of your legal needs • Call 800-559-7366 or 920-739-7366 today